Website Evaluation Checklist
Whether you are launching a new website, rebranding or redesigning an existing site, a checklist is an important starting point. We have put together a short checklist to get your creative juices flowing and help you navigate through the challenging tasks associated with launching a website. For a comprehensive guide and access to our 50-point website checklist please contact us today and we will guide you through your upcoming digital project.
BRANDING + DESIGN
- Is your branding consistent and strong?
- Is there consistency in colour and design?
- Are the fonts legible and consistent?
- Do your images match your brand and style?
- Do you utilize white space well?
- Is your website easy to use?
- Does your content support your brand voice and message?
- Is your content well-written and up to date?
- Do you engage directly with your ideal client?
- Do you tell people who you are and what you do in less than 30 seconds?
- Is your offering communicated clearly?
- Do you tell your ideal client the benefits of working with you?
- Are you highlighting what sets you apart from your competitors?
- Is your contact information clear and easy to find?
- Have you included client or customer testimonials?
- Do you showcase your most recent work?
- Does each webpage have a clear call to action (CTA)?
- Are your social media profiles linked and easy to find?
- Is your website responsive?
- Does it look well and is it easy to use on laptops, tablets, mobile/cell phones?
- Is it easy to navigate and understand?
- How many clicks does it take to complete an action on your website?
- Is there an email opt-in that is easy to see and use?
- Is SEO incorporated (titles and metadata)?
- Are all links working and active?
- Do all external links open in a new window?
- Is Google Analytics installed?
- Does it load fast?
- Does it have a security certificate?
For a comprehensive guide and access to our 50-point website checklist please contact us today and we will guide you through your upcoming digital project.