Are you a true digital native, eager to gain some hands-on experience with content, search and social campaigns? We have a fantastic opportunity for a progressive Digital Marketing Executive to be part of a great digital journey and enhance their performance and visibility!
The successful applicant will be a creative mastermind that loves working independently, care share a chuckle with a colleague or lend an ear when required. Working with the “Head of” you will be able to plan, optimize and analyse digital campaigns. The role will require project management and account management skills.
It is ideally suited to someone who is eager to gain as much experience as possible in a digital business, specifically social, analytics and campaign management. If you are outgoing, a self-starter, friendly and have a great “can do” attitude we would love to hear from you.
What you will learn:
- How to manage a social, digital, content campaign
- Howe to report on metrics using analytics
- How to use digital platforms to create A grade graphics
- How to manage a content calendar
- How to manage publishing platforms
- How to manage a paid search and social campaign.
- Email campaign management
- How to maximise A/B testing to leverage social and email campaigns.
- Ensuring quality content is maintained on the onlinebuzing.com website.
- Implement, optimize, follow up on digital marketing campaigns on all digital channels including Search, PPC, SEO, Content, Social, Email, Website etc.
- Collaborate with management on digital marketing activities and projects.
- Use Analytics to get insights, monitor competitors, and report campaign results with Google Analytics, Search Console, SEM Rush, Moz etc.
- Minimum 1 year professional or academic experience in a digital marketing capacity.
- Exposure to and practical experience in setting up and managing Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and other social media platforms and social management platforms.
- Exposure to and practical experience in PAID Search: PPC, SEA, ADWORDS campaigns.
- Exposure to and practical experience in planning and executing digital strategy.
- Exposure to and practical experience in using Facebook Ad Manager and other tools to manage social marketing campaigns + WordPress CMS.
- Have an eye for UX design.
- Flexible and quick learner, able to adapt to continuously evolving needs of the business and client.
- Have a positive helping nature with an enthusiasm for social media and client services.
- Demonstrate speed, agility, critical-thinking, and problem-solving skills, ability to ramp up quickly.
- Self-driven with attention to detail and follow-through.
- Excellent communication skills: grammar, verbal, written, listening skills.
- Minimum commitment of 15 weeks, 15 hours per week
- Video calling and working remotely is a key requirement.
- This is an internship.
Please forward your cv and a cover note detailing your relevant experience and why you think this opportunity is made for you. Closing date for applications is 4pm November 2nd 2018. CV and Cover note should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Header: Content and Social Campaign Internship